Quick and easy! This recipe is simple to make and absolutely delicious! Perfect for a nice dinner night with friends or family. It takes very little time to make but it packs a punch when it comes to flavor! Use fresh rosemary from your garden as a garnish on top for some added appeal, or replace the Basil in the recipe with Herbs de Province for a slightly more Italian flavor.
-Herbs de Province
Rosemary Salmon Fillets with Squash and Sweet Pepper
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Cooking Pan
- 4 Fillets Salmon
- 4 tbsp Butter (or use 2 tbsp Olive oil)
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 1 Garlic clove, minced (or use 1 tbsp Garlic Powder)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp crushed Black Peppercorns
- 1 tsp Basil (or use Herbs de Province)
- 1 sweet Red Pepper (cut into small strips)
- 3 large Yellow Squash (cut into small wedges)
- Lemon Slices
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a small mixing bowl combine melted butter with balsamic vinegar, rosemary, garlic, basil, and salt
- Lay out salmon fillets on a greased oven safe pan, pour half of the butter/herb mix on top of the fillets
- Cut yellow squash and red pepper into smaller pieces, toss together in a mixing bowl with the remaining butter/herb mixture. Place vegetable around the salmon fillets.
- Sprinkle black pepper and extra rosemary on top, squeeze lemon juice over salmon.
- Cook 14-16 minutes, or until Salmon is flakey