“She slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew a lion was among them.” — R. M. Drake
Our first full moon in 2021 will be in Leo. This brings just the energy that we need to start 2021 on the right foot!
Leos are exuberant, outgoing, and brave. It is no wonder that their symbol is a Lion. They are ruled by fire which means Leos can at times be fearless and drawn in an almost unlimited amount of energy. They are ruled by the Sun, which is the biggest Badass in the solar system, which means Leos rarely have a self confidence problem!
Leo is also a fixed sign, which means unlike Aries, they understand that they need to ration their energy in order to go the distance. A Leo demands respect wherever it goes, and they generally get it. Their need for the spotlight is only outdone by their generosity.
In this ceremony we will connect with our inner Leos. Release your fears, let go of judgement and put your best foot forward. Sometimes we let our fears guide us – fear that we are not good enough, not worthy, not serving. Let Leo teach us that we totally rock and we don’t care who knows it!!
Ritual Supplies Needed:
1. An orange, yellow or white candle (Chime candles work best)
2. Crystal: Either sunstone, citrine or Carnelian. If you don’t have that than any red or orange crystal will do.
3. At least 1 Fire Herb and 1 Sun herb (you need a total of 2 different herbs – you can use more so long as they correspond to either Sun or Fire)
4. Small Muslin bag (preferable) or any other bag.
5. Anointing oil: This can be success, courage, Leo or any other oil ruled by Sun and/or Fire.
6. Paper and pen
7. White, yellow or orange ribbon or yarn.
9. Smudging supplies
Please be on time! Ritual will begin at 8PM promptly (the classroom will open about 10 minutes before our ritual)- we will allow about 5 minutes for stragglers but after that the classroom will be LOCKED so as to not disrupt the ritual.
Please note – if you are registered under our Year and a Day Class, your access information will be in your classroom!
If you want to sign up for this event only (and not the YAD class), click the link and sign up for our monthly ceremony!